Sunday, April 13, 2008

Our New Home



Ok, so we've been in our house since the begining of January, but I haven't talked about it yet. Well, it's about 1500 sq ft. on about 1.2 acres of land. For those of you who know the area, we live on Eager street past Short Stop. We've got horse corrals for three horses, but don't think we will be getting any. We might just board some horses to earn a little extra cash. Anyway, we also have a nice big store room on the side of the house.
You've also got to love the "Jeep of MANY COLORS" in the photo, too!



We had a blast painting Karson's room. For those of you who weren't fortunate enough to see it before, it had ugly 70's wood paneling up the sides and awesome pony wallpaper (NOT!). So we took all of that down, and painted his room mint green and chocolate brown. It turned out super cute!! The theme of is room is jungle animals, so it looks so awesome!

5 comments:

THE MORRIS FAMILY said...

I love Karson's ROOM!!CUTE! I remember that wall paper in the room (I think Georgia liked it!) haha

You guy's will enjoy your new home soooo much, so many memories to build! Our kids still talk about the memories of our old house in Chandler and love it! You will slowly make the house as you want it! I am happy for you guys!

Alyssa Mangum said...

Wow! paul would love to live somewhere up north with an acer of land. It looks like a beautiiful home next time we go up to our friends cabin we will have to let you know. keep in touch.

Class and Sass said...

WOW!! Can't wait to come stay!

valeri blair said...

Great house but way to far away from me!!!

Mandy said...

HEy I didn't know you were a blogger! How fun. You are my moms neighbor now too, we should go walking or something. Check out my blog anytime. mdavis29.blogspot.com