Monday, May 19, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

5 Things on my To Do List
1. Finish unpacking
2. Organize storage room
3. Go through baby clothes
4. Work on choreography
5. Scrapbook!!!

5 Places I've worked
1. Campbell's Dance Studio
2. Zaharis Elementary School
3. I teach dance classes for myself now
4. That's it!!
5.

5 Favorite Foods
1. Cheesecake
2. Pollo Fundio
3. Anything with pork from Cafe Rio
4. Ice Cream
5. Chicken Alfredo

5 Places I've Lived
1. Eagar, Az
2. Mesa, Az
3. Heber, Az
4. That's it!!
5.

5 Things you may not know about me
1. I really am hoping for a girl this time!
2. I watch Gilmore Girls everyday!
3. I could go to Disneyland every year
4. I love being a mom
5. I love to sing at the top of my lungs in the car alone (or with Karson, poor kid)

5 Things I would do if I was a Billionaire
1. Buy a bigger house so we can have more kids
2. Pay off debt
3. College funds for our kids
4. Help out family
5. Give to charities

5 people I tag
1. Chaundra
2. Jamie Dwiggins
3. Karissa
4. Heather Fuller
5. Jody

7 comments:

Class and Sass said...

I did it!! :)

Kristen Lane said...

HEY! Congrats! I'm so excited you are pregnant. I think Karson needs a baby sister... ha! I miss you! I hope everything is going good for you guys.

Unknown said...

So I read your expecting. Congrats!

I am starting my own little business. This is more of a hobby of mine that I really enjoy and thought I should share it with others and make a little money while doing it. I spent weeks making cards for people to see what I can do and get ideas. Everything you see on my blog is what I have made and created. If you ever see a card on another site you can ask me if I can duplicate it. I most likely can and it will be a fraction of the cost.


I might be getting a website but in the meantime I am using a blog to showcase my cards
http://announceexpressinvite.blogspot.com/

Karissa said...

hey cassie. so i started posting my tagged and for some reason my computer puts it into one big paragraph. But when im writing it in my post it writes just the way i want it to. Complicated. so anyway i cant post it but thanks for tagging me it would of been fun:(

Katie and Josh Johnson said...

Thanks for hosting bunco. It was lots of fun! I saw your name on Shelly and Rusty Blairs blog. I thought hey I know her, so I had to say hi! Anyway I forgot there was a relation. Congrats again on the baby news! And yummy dinner!!

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

tag your it...again.

Bailee Blair said...

hey cassie some day you should come down to my house my mom makes the best cheesecake and my mom got a blog if you havent herd it is (amblairbulletin.blogspot.com)