Thursday, January 8, 2009

Zack is here!!!!

Well, if you haven't heard, we had the new baby on December 31st! (Woo hoo - tax write off!!) Zack McNeil Morris was born at 3:55 am, at 6lbs. 13oz. and 19 inches long. I never thought I would ever have a small baby! The delivery itself went much smoother this time around, but the cord was wrapped around his neck. He did well and is doing great at home. Karson is a great big brother! He LOVES Zack and always wants to be holding him and kissing him. It's been hard because Karson has an ear infection, so I've been trying to keep them apart, but that's really hard when he loves his brother so much!! Here are a few pics from the last week - I promise I'll blog better later since we still don't have then Internet!!

5 comments:

Mandy said...

O so sweet! Congrats. Glad it's over for you. I wanna come by and see him! Lucky for you he was so little! He looks like a doll!

Katie and Josh Johnson said...

Yay!!!! Congrats on the new baby! What a way to celebrate New years eve! He sure is a cutie! Glad everything went well!

Katie

Unknown said...

SO cute! Loving all his hair! Congrats!

THE MORRIS FAMILY said...

He is so perfect and looks just like his DAD..WOW!! Congrats I can't wait to see him, if you come down here let us know okay?!

I need your e-mail address, our blog is private now...I only have your husbands?
morris_familyof_6@msn.com

Dustin & Kylee Nickerson said...

He is beautiful! Congrats to your family! What a darling picture of your two little boys! A very Merry Christmas present!
Kim and Kylee