Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!




Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers out there. I had a great mother's day - I had pancakes and sausage made for my breakfast, at church we got candy bars (instead of the usual single carnation), and I got the most beautiful tulips, an orchid plant, and an iPod. Yes, I guess its about time I got one! The funny story behind it is that our Safeway in town was giving away free iPods on Saturday and I went in the morning and I was so sad that I didn't win. Well, later that afternoon Mikey went with Karson to pick out flowers and HE won!! Happy Mother's Day to me!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Mother's Day Cassie!I hope you had a great time.

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

HEY!!!! I got an ipod too!!!! Go us!!! Only mine wasn't free :(

THE MORRIS FAMILY said...

Happy Mothers Day...sounds like you had a great day:)