Thursday, July 23, 2009

4th of July

We had so much fun this 4th of July. Heather and Myron came up, of course, but it was also Mikey's 10 year reunion. It was great to get to see some of his old friends that he grew up with. Glenn and Michelle came up with their boat and we had a blast at the lake, too!








Karson kissing his favorite Aunt Heather - I always love when Heather is here because I come in #3 behind her and then daddy!!!!!

Zack crashed out at the parade.

Lexi, Karson, and Grandma watching the parade.

Karson drinking Grandma's Pepsi - thanks Grandma!

LaDonna's class float - 20 year

The coolest float in the whole parade.

Lexi sharing her Popsicle with Zacky.

Mikey's class float

Grandpa driving his fireworks float in the parade.

I tried to take a picture of Grandpa's float, however, right as I went to take the picture they shot off the fireworks and this is what I ended up with!!!

Mikey and Karson playing in the lake.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I love the 4th of July~! Sorry we missed dance the last two weeks! Can't wait til the fall!!