Monday, March 22, 2010

DISNEYLAND

Last minute we decided to go to Disneyland with Heather and Myron. The girls dance there every other Spring Break, and this would have been my first year not going. Then Grandma Morris wanted to take Karson with them, and Mikey and I juat didn't want to miss out! I'm so glad we went - we had a blast! Karson loved it! He even rode the Matterhorn three times!!! We have a video of riding the first time - hopefully I can figure out how to get it off my new video camera soon!!

Meeting Donald Duck at California Adventure

Karson riding the teacups


Chillin' with Goofy!

Karson and Jordan waiting for the Matterhorn - a couple of toe heads!!

Watching the parade







Our first pair of EARS!

TOO MUCH FUN to handle!!!

Grandma and Karson - or "Marna and Tarchi"!!




Karosn and Yek


Myron, Heather, Lacey, Tanner, Lexi, Jordan, and Grandma riding the rapids


YUMMY - cotton candy!







2 comments:

The Stanford Bunch said...

so glad you had fun, dland is the greatest!!

Unknown said...

Funn! I want too go(: