Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Our Jack-O-Lantern

Last night, we decided to make our Jack-O-Lantern. Karson wasn't sure what we were doing, but after a while he was into it.


Karson liked the pumpkin and was very interested in what Mikey was doing. In fact, when we first started, he kept giving the pumpkin kisses!!

Karson wanted to help dig out all the stuff, but he didn't like it on his hand!

Karson kept trying to eat the stuff inside, but he would quickly spit and make his yuck sound. Then he would try to feed it to Mikey! It was so funny!

Karson watching daddy carve.


Karson checking it out - he thought it was pretty cool!

The finished project!!

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Hey that's very cool! I guess we will miss you playing v ball this year??? I can't wait til you come again, maybe you'll come pregnant? We will miss lots of girls this year huh?!! Cute post!

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

WOW! That's impressive! Way to go Karson, Jack would NEVER have even touched all that yucky stuff!! Cute pumpkin

Karissa said...

How Fun! I cant wait to carve pumpkins. He is so cute helping daddy. How are you doing anyways with the pregnancy?
ps..did you get the invite to my blog that I sent? If not just email me at:
karissah233@hotmail.com, so I can give you another invite.

Katie and Josh Johnson said...

How fun! You guys are braver then me. I hate to touch all that stuff. The pumpkin turned out good!

Class and Sass said...

CUTE! We miss you guys!