Monday, October 20, 2008

Tag, I'm It!

My 8 Obsessions right now....

1. Dance classes (getting them ready for their show)
2. Getting things ready for the baby before Thanksgiving
3. Having my yard sale (I spent a whole week getting ready and then it poured ALL weekend!)
4. Playing with Karson
5. Enjoying our BEAUTIFUL weather/ leaves changing colors
6. Finishing the "Twighlight" series
7. Spending time with Mikey (especially before we have another BOY!!!)
8. Finding someone to babysit to earn some extra $$$$ for the new baby


8 words or phrases I use often...

1. Karson, No!
2. Don't touch!
3. Karson, get down!
4. I need a nap
5. I'm hungry!
6. 5,6,7,8
7. Let's do it again from the top
8. Don't spit!

8 things I want to do before I die...

1. Go to Korea with Mikey
2. Go on a cruise with Mikey to the Greek Islands
3. Have a little girl, someday
4. Finish my food storage!!
5. Learn how to sew
6. Finish scrapbooks ( I have a lot!!)
7. To be free of any debt
8. Go on a mission with Mikey

8 things I want or need right now...

1. LUNCH!
2. A nap
3. A Pepsi
4. Food - I haven't been to the store since we got back from Colorado
5. To have a place for my recital in Dec.!
6. To pee
7. A new cell phone (Christmas is coming!)
8. A bigger bed!!!!

8 people I tag....

1. Sara
2. Chaundra
3. Karissa
4. Jody N.
5. Katie
6. Heather F.
7. Rachell
8. Mistie

4 comments:

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

Good job cass!! Um, but just so ya know, Karissa tagged me with this one!

Katie and Josh Johnson said...

Thanks for the tag. I'll try to post soon! Sounds like you guys have been really busy! I can't believe how soon the baby will be here. Exciting!

Bailee Blair said...

just tell me to come up and i will well sooner than i move i am going to miss you guys!!!!!!!

The Stanford Bunch said...

oops, just barely saw this!!