Friday, July 11, 2008

Pregnancy Tag

I was tagged a while ago, but of course I am just now getting to it. Sorry!! I thought I would also take this time to give a little update, since I've had a lot of people ask me how I'm doing. I have been doing really well so far. I am 13 weeks along, and I have an appointment next week and we should get to hear the heartbeat for the first time!! Hopefully any other questions will be answered in the tag.


5 THINGS THAT MAKE MY STOMACH TURN:

1. Poopy diapers
2. Mikey's burps (sorry babe)
3. Yogurt (I haven't been able to eat it this time)
4. People with B.O.
5. Tapioca (sp?) pudding


5 THINGS THAT I ABSOLUTELY LOVE/CRAVE:

1. Pepsi (of course)
2. Ice cream
3. Fries with ranch
4. Otter pops
5. Cafe Rio

5 THINGS I CONSTANTLY WORRY ABOUT:

1. A snow storm when I go into labor
2. Not making it to Show Low in time for the drugs
3. If we are having a boy, convincing my husband to not name him Zack Morris
4. Having a healthy baby
5. How Karson will handle being a big brother

5 THINGS I AM EXCITED ABOUT:

1. Having a new baby
2. That new baby smell
3. Feeling the baby move for the first time
4. Finding out what our baby will be
5. Bringing the baby home


IF YOU DON'T ALREADY KNOW WHAT YOU ARE HAVING, WHAT DO YOU HOPE TO HAVE
I am hoping for a girl, so Mikey and I can avoid the fights about boy names (especially Zack). Although, I would love for Karson to have a brother close to his age.

5 PREGOS I TAG:

I don't know any who haven't already been tagged, so if you are and want to play, go ahead.

1 comment:

Kristen Lane said...

HEY DORK! Ha jk... Just wanted to say HI. I hope everything is going good for you and being pregnant. Well talk to ya later.